Log in form
To login to the system You have to provide Your username and the password. Please note, that the authorization system is case sensitive!Forgot your password ?
What happens after I submit the form?
The on-line application is a step-by-step process. After filling out and submitting the initial form with your choice of study program and interview location, as well as your contact information, you should:
1) Receive an e-mail with login information to the applicant profile interface. If the e-mail will not reach your mailbox within 3 working days, please check your e-mail spam folder. If it’s not there either, contact our admission staff for assistance.
2) Log in in order to:
- fill out a questionnaire regarding your education, aptitude tests taken and personal statement,
- upload scanned copies of the required certificates and documents,
- pay a processing fee in amount of 85 PLN, using the on-line payments module.
3) Having done that, submit the application by clicking on the green “Submit” button and an admission officer will assess your eligibility for the selected program. This will take up to one week. Our staff will contact you to request additional documents/information, if necessary.
4) If found eligible, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail to inform you that you have been qualified for an entrance interview. You should transfer your interview fee at this point, choose your preferred date and place for the interview. The full list of available interview sessions can also be found HERE. Once this is done, conclude this step by clicking on the “Submit” button.
5) An admission officer will verify, if there are still spots available for your chosen interview session and you will receive a follow-up e-mail to set your interview appointment. After this is done, you will have the option to download and print out an official interview invitation from the system, should you need one for visa application, etc.
6) The interview is the final step of the process. You can read about it HERE. Please bring all the hard copies of your application documents along to submit them during your interview.
7) You will receive an e-mail with a provisional outcome of your interview within 7 working days from the date of the interview. The official admission decision letter will be mailed to you within 6 weeks from the date of your interview.Don’t hesitate to contact our admission team anytime during the process, if you have any additional questions or if you would like to consult your individual application.
tel. +48 61 854 72 20
- on-line admission system maintenance,
- interview preparation - access to sample admissions self-assessment quizzes that will give you a notion of what types of questions to expect on the science quiz as well as during the oral part of your interview.
Interview feeThe interview fee is one of the requirements of the application process at PUMS. It covers the costs of your personal interview and entrance examination, as well as the costs of all related administrative services.
The fee is dependent on the admission office processing your application.
Please note that Przelewy24.pl is the official on-line payment service provider authorized by Poznan University of Medical Sciences.